In this second part of the series (see part 1 here), I want to publicly hold myself accountable for my 2021 goals I had set and declare my 2022 goals.
1. Sustain my health objectives – Achieved! I even managed to put on some lean muscle mass while working out from home in a minimally effect way. Want to know how?
2. Read 15 books – Smashed! I read 23 books this year. Twelve were what I would consider health books, and the rest were on a variety of topics including marketing, strategy and psychology.
3. 10X my Business Income – Fell short! The economic and political environment made this a challenging one, but I do feel the efforts I made in 2021 are starting to sprout.
4. Continue to Learn French and Spanish – Achieved! I did not miss a day in 2021. But I have to admit, this one no longer holds as much significance for me.
5. Become Proficient in Archery – Fail! My notions of joining a club or taking lessons never happened. I did get a lot of shooting done on my property, but I did not give it enough effort to really improve. Part of that was spending more time doing SUP when the weather was nice, and that was a trade off I was happy with.
6. Finish a Course I had been neglecting -Achieved! And I have taken steps to implement the learnings.
1. Sustain my health objectives. Contact me, if you want to discuss yours.
2. Read 20 books. As of writing this in early January, I have finished one and started two more.
3. 10X my Business Income. I am feeling optimistic this year.
4. Learn more about the Crypto space and especially web 3.0 and get personally involved.
5. Improve my Archery. A consistent 24/24 on shots would be a good measure.
6. Perform more Deep Work. This means scheduling it in, removing shallow tasks and conversations, to be more focused and productive.
There are other things of course, but these are the big buckets I am focused on. I am happy to discuss further with any of you, happy to have any of you keep me accountable, and interested what is on your list.
Please feel free to share.