Magnesium is an essential mineral that is involved in over 300 enzyme systems and basic processes. Most of the magnesium in your body is in your bones, teeth, and space between cells.
This mineral is important for our overall health, and it exerts many benefits for the human body. Although you can get some magnesium from food, 75% of people do not meet the basic minimum or recommended daily intake requirements. As a result, magnesium deficiency can cause suboptimal performance and health concerns.
Therefore, using a magnesium supplement can help with the following benefits:
- Promotes better sleep
- Boosts mood
- Supports and promotes better cognitive function
- Boosts exercise performance
- Promotes balanced inflammatory response
- Promotes a healthy stress response
- Supports metabolic health and weight loss in combination with exercise and diet
- Supports heart health
- Promotes healthy blood sugar balance and insulin response
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels
- Promotes better cognitive function
I have been supplementing with magnesium for over 8 years. There are many forms of magnesium and most products will only use 1 or 2 forms. I had been using a quality product with 4 forms of magnesium for years, until I found Magnesium Breakthrough that uses 7 forms of magnesium, and for the last year it has become my go to formula.
I sleep better, I never get leg cramping after vigorous exercise anymore. I couldn’t be happier with my choice to switch brands.
Here is a link to Magnesium Breakthrough, and you can get 10% off with my link:
Give it a try and tell me what you think?
Here’s to your Health!